We recently visited Paris and before I loose my mind and forget where we went I want to share 5 restaurants that were magnifique!
1. Chez Janou - All I can say is make sure you save room for the chocolate mousse. 2, rue Roger Verlomme, 75003 Paris. chezjanou.com
2. Hotel Costes - I am sure you will have heard of this place. It's style all the way and the food is remarkable. The courtyard is everything. 239-241 Rue Saint Honoré, 75001 Paris. hotelcostes.com
3. Relais de l’Entrecôte - There is only one thing on the menu and do not stray from the formula. We throughly enjoyed the steak frites and the wine is from their own vineyard. 20 Rue Saint-Benoît, 75006 Paris. relaisentrecote.fr
4. Chez Julien - Cosy, intimate and incredibly cute. The blue windows sum it up. 1, Rue du Pont Louis-Philippe, 75004 Paris. chezjulien.paris
5. Le Meurice - Simply breathtaking and will transport you to another world. 228 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris. alain-ducasse.com