It may sound very bias but most of the Instagram accounts I adore and always scroll through are home, decor or styling related. I am constantly amazed by how talented and creative people can be using just a mobile phone (some use cameras) and a small setting to take a shot.
Our @christophervinedesign account 99% of the time are photos taken in our studio or office using a mobile phone because we want to keep it authentic and live. Over my lovely summer break I found some of the most stunning, inspirational and creative accounts so I want to share 5 of them with you:
1. @annikavonholdt This danish beauty is incredibly mysterious. Annika's images are enchanting and beautiful and make me want to paint my entire house white and buy strictly monochrome decor then call on her for styling tips.
2. @at1stsightbk Jen Campbell's feed is the nomad's dream. Exceptionally beautiful travel , architecture and interior-design shots that will inspire and delight you.
3. @givelandeau Simplicity and sophistication are the keys to timeless creations. These guys have created something uniquely special and you will know exactly what I mean when you see it.
4. @casadeperrin Diana and Josh from Casa De Perrin may have one of the best gifts for styling dinnerware I have ever seen. Do yourself a favour and immerse yourself in their feed.
5. @erikadeliadesign Rustic, natural and moody styling nailed down to the last degree. Erika has a flare for home decor and interior styling that is very inspirational.