One of the most frequent questions we get is if Christopher Vine is a real person or is it just a persona adopted for the sake of a brand. We find it quite cool that we get this question because it kind of elevates the brand to a level where we are known as a label and an artist separately. Funnily enough Christopher Vine actually is a real person, we know this because we once caught a glimpse of him much like the glimpse we caught of Santa back in 1996. Actually we are just playing... Christopher Vine is real and is also the mysterious creative director and man behind the brand Christopher Vine which is celebrating it's 25th anniversary this year. We compiled some questions to ask the man so you can get to know him a little bit better.
1. Born: Adelaide
2. Places You Have Lived: Spain, USA, Italy and Australia.
3. Favourite City: New York
4. Favourite Artist: Claude Monet
5. Favourite Food: Seafood
6. Favourite Designer: Tom Ford
7. Dream Home Location: Hawaii
8. Design Aesthetic: No formulas, broad appeal, colour.
9. Job When You Grow Up: Doctor
10. First Job: Leo Burnett Advertising